Monday, January 8, 2018

Christmas Winter Break


1. What i did over the winter break was i went to mexico spent my first week of my break here at home then the 2 weeks left i spent over there in mexico i went to my dads side of mexico to see my grandma for a week it was i got there Christmas eve 

2. I went to Mexico first part of Mexico was 2 hours away from Mexico City which is called Atlatlahucan Morelos the second part of Mexico was Tlazazalca Michoacan which is my moms side of mexico we also visited other parts of mexico like Paracho Michoacan and Uruapan which both places are 2hrs and 30 minutes away

3. I didn't really meet people expect my family from my dads side and moms side actually well i met this guy that knew how to play guitar because my cousin got a guitar when we went to Paracho the guy sold tortas he tuned my cousins guitar and played and showed us a couple songs which was cool \

4. I watched Star Wars The Last Jedi because my brother really loves star wars so i took him to watch it and it was a good movie not a big star wars fan myself but i do like star wars i'm a Empire type of guy 

5. I watched Football because the super bowl is coming up sadly my team didn't make it to the playoffs we lost against the Cardinals which is sad but we have next season 

6. 

No comments:

Post a Comment