Wednesday, December 13, 2017

                                                                         Class Evaluation
1. What i like about this class is that we do things some of us haven't done like coding well i have done this my freshmen year.

2. I really do like this class there's nothing i don't like about this class everything is good this computer science class isn't bad

3. We should do something different more than just do coding and all that something new that none of us have done

4. My highlight for this class is that i got to meet new people

5. I did do my best in this class even though i messed around sometimes but i put in work

6. Yes, i am writing and reading my life planning journals because there are so many goals i want to accomplish in life or when i get older i wake up and i am willing accomplish one goal or 2

7. Yes, i'm committed to be a CTR person because being CTR you could accomplish your goals and everything but being a CTW person it won't get you no where

No comments:

Post a Comment