Wednesday, August 16, 2017






My Summer 

What i did this summer is everyday i went bike riding with my brother in the mornings and sometimes in the day so we won't be in the house doing nothing. After that i got my new phone that i've waited for 1 year and 1 week i got the iPhone 7 plus i traded it for my Samsung Galaxy 7 edge i was deciding on what phone to get the s8 plus or the iPhone 7 plus so i give apple a try cause i never owned a iPhone before and i like the phone. 4th of july was coming me and my dad went to go buy fireworks and we did they were good fireworks. 4th of july was here finally we went to the park to go make bbq with my family it was fun when we came back from the park i went to get the fireworks and we lit them up we lasted like almost 2 hours lighting them up. I spent 2 weeks in summer school it was good but boring so summer school ended. I went to football practice because i didn't go because of summer school. In the weekends i would go ride the 4 wheelers and dirt bikes but my favorite part was shooting guns i shot the ak, shotgun, desert eagle, i liked it a lot because it made me calm down. One more week left before school started i didn't practice for almost a week my neck hurt i couldn't move it well so doctor told not to go till i felt better so Friday i went to the beach with my family and my cousins and Saturday through Monday i spent it in Malibu i enjoyed it me and my cousin were playing music, playing 2k, and popping fireworks i did more stuff but i don't want to write more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment